A Look at My Brain A Look at My Brain

Simply Brilliant!

I stumbled upon this film and I must say, it is among the best and most genius movies I have ever seen. Good job.

Hice responds:

Well of course it is, I made it.

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

Dude

Alot of movies on NG have cool action/animation, but that was ghetto-fantastic. Please turn this into a series.

Hey Dad Hey Dad

MASTER

LOL, oh man that's some funny shit. I can't review it properly, it was short and had no good story, but damn, thats hilarious.

Super Ninja Super Ninja

well done

I have one question: in the third level, are supposed to be able to use the egg enemy things to climb upwards? If you just run against them it propels both of you upwards.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

pretty okay

it actually had strategy for once(people you CANT kill) it was pretty cool, except you have this weird obsession with gigantic scrotums that really freaks me out.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

jesus christ

there is no way to get an accurate reading on portal submissions involved with tom because everyone autimatically votes really high as soon as they see his name on it. its cool, but not a 4.21. the chainsaw is pretty cool and the combos are nice, but i wanna see some actual mechanics before i vote higher. pretty cool, sort of.