Super Ninja Super Ninja

well done

I have one question: in the third level, are supposed to be able to use the egg enemy things to climb upwards? If you just run against them it propels both of you upwards.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

pretty okay

it actually had strategy for once(people you CANT kill) it was pretty cool, except you have this weird obsession with gigantic scrotums that really freaks me out.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

jesus christ

there is no way to get an accurate reading on portal submissions involved with tom because everyone autimatically votes really high as soon as they see his name on it. its cool, but not a 4.21. the chainsaw is pretty cool and the combos are nice, but i wanna see some actual mechanics before i vote higher. pretty cool, sort of.

Aqua Energizer Aqua Energizer

Pretty cool, but flawed.

this game was pretty fun, I enjoyed solvng the puzzles, although my thinking was rushed due to the pointless time limit. Generally the puzzles were pretty good, but I still haven't beaten level 7 (got level 8 passcode from friend) and the overall cheapness of level 5 (unless you have a heads-up, your probably going to lose at least one life at the very beginning from being trapped) brought the score down. The password system and slick interface were saving graces.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

freaking sweet!

I mean sure, the drawings aren't fantastic, and I suck, but, like sweet! Sweet! SWEET!

Resident Evil Freedom Resident Evil Freedom

what the fuck

how come he doesnt have a gun, but the pilot does? how come he doesnt have to drop the slide when he reloads the pistol? how come the m14 looks suspisciously like an m16? how can a sniper rifle take down a helicopter? without firing? how come this game is so mediocre, yet so popular?

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

sweet

that was sweet! i wish i could call games this good "little" things i did in a week. what are the other two big projects anyway? pico 2 better be one of them...

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

damn you

damn you zhu! you're too good! i wanna be good! man, this guy is a masta of flash.

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

yes. not no, yes. this game rox. McFretN, why the hell aren't you on the network? you're a genius! this game was really fun. Also, it was hard, unlike nearly every non-tom-fulp game on this site. when's CI3 coming?

The Crying Game! The Crying Game!

okay, i guess

that was pretty funny, and someone finally had women that werent totally exposed, but there was only one set of girls. and it wasnt that fun. good job, though.