A Look at My Brain A Look at My Brain

Simply Brilliant!

I stumbled upon this film and I must say, it is among the best and most genius movies I have ever seen. Good job.

Hice responds:

Well of course it is, I made it.

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

Dude

Alot of movies on NG have cool action/animation, but that was ghetto-fantastic. Please turn this into a series.

Hey Dad Hey Dad

MASTER

LOL, oh man that's some funny shit. I can't review it properly, it was short and had no good story, but damn, thats hilarious.

"What If..." "What If..."

lol

very nice, funny, well done.

Great first flash, I look forward to more.

3D test 3D test

What the heck

Why are you submittin a test to NG? NG is for finished projects, not your tests of new software.

Mafia:Franky Goes Miami 2 Mafia:Franky Goes Miami 2

Pretty good, but with faults

I enkoyed watching this. I admit that. But many things dragged it down. The story/dialog was nothing to write home about. The action was ok. There were a few animation screw ups that I found hilarious, case in point: the box of his crotch you can see wen hes running sideways, and that whenever they talk you can see their closed mouth behind the moving open one. Nice work.

Bachine responds:

Hah, that made me laugh. True, the story is trash, but im not writer, just an animator. Yep, it did have some faults, but no movie is perfect. Anyway, thanks for the review.

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

this was one of the funniest things i've ever seen

the comercials were hilarious, my friend almost peed his pants this was great and took a lot of time. THIS WAS GREAT

Priest Trilogy : Part 1 Priest Trilogy : Part 1

SWEETNESS

This was great, man. Looking foward to hosting for you:)

The Clock War: Part II The Clock War: Part II

WOOT!

Awesome, once again! Good action, good animation, good work. I'd vote 5 even if I still hated the clocks.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

LOL

That was the best! You perfectly captured the spirit and atmosphere of a Dungeons & Dragons session (I know because I play it once a week). You have to make more! Good work!